Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

Jake the bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by btn1091 View Post
I don't know ladies... Jake seems so awkward and uncomfortable with women in general!! I wouldn't be surprised if we find out later that he is gay?! Sorry...LOL... just putting it out there!!
OMG I agree!~ lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by btn1091 View Post
I agree that Ali would make a great Bachelorette!! It would be a fun season!
i DISAGREE!!! what.gif
I do not see what the big deal is with Ali.

I agree with Sandra&Mario who said that they need to start "fresh" with new faces.

Ali did look pretty pathetic calling him after she left. Let it go you choose your job over him and he is over it. She should definitely be the next bachelorette. Tenley gets on my nerves and Vienna looks like stinky trailer park trash. I don’t think she’s attractive at all. I liked Gia, but he didn’t seem like his type.

All I have to say is that he is going to have an uproar with all the women watching this show if he picks Vienna.....oh he better pick tenley....I just dont get a good feeling from vienna.

As for Ali, I really hope she isnt the next bachelorette bc she had her chance and made a her decision regardless if she was right or wrong....give the chance to someone else....

Can't wait to see the finale!

Rozlyn was totally lying last night. I can't believe she was denying everything the other girls were saying! I applaud Chris for telling her that he hope she learned a lesson.

Can't wait for next week's show!