Sign in to follow this  
*Nadine*

*Nadine*'s Dreams Huatulco Review - 12/29/09

Your wedding looks amazing. Congrats! And thanks for posting. My FI and I are now trying to decide between Dreams Los Cabos and Hautulco. There is lots of infor on Cabo but there isn't much on here about Hautulco so your review is really helpful to me. Congrats again on your beautiful wedding!

Congratulations, Nadine. You looked beautiful. Glad everything turned out well for you. The on-lookers are too funny. My daughter got married in Playa del Carmen and there' was a fat guy in a speedo that kept popping up in her pictures. lol

Wow, I just have to say that your ceremony site was beautiful!

I'm sorry you had such a rough go with the travel agency, but I am glad that everything worked out nicely in the end.

Congratulations Nadine! You looked gorgeous! The wedding site looked incredible and I love the bridesmaid dresses! It's really unfortunate that you had to go through so much with the travel agent, but you've really done others a favor by posting about it!

Congrats and your big day! You look stunning. The resort, flowers and surprise cake looked great. Can't wait to see the professional pics.

The onlookers is great...people are so nosy. We opted for the chapel cause the FI was a little nervous about that aspect.

Great review, a bride getting married at your resort is lucky to have an amazing post!