Photo

Parents did NOT love my dress!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 yanettg

yanettg
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

thanks Marak but im actually not well endowed the dress just made it seem that way! :)
    But I love the 2nd dress bc it was elegant and more form fitting

#22 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
    • 417 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

I have to agree!! I love the second one. It is so flattering on you! But go with your heart because they are both gorgeous!

#23 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
      • 590 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

I prefer the 2nd one also. You have a great figure so you should show it off in something more form fitting. I like the conture (sp?) of the 3rd one, but the halter just seems too old for you. There is something old fashioned about that dress. I bet that's the one your parents liked?
        You are a very pretty girl.

#24 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

I love LOVE LOVE the first dress you posted! I almost bought that one for myself!
          Loving married life! <3

#25 yanettg

yanettg
          • 44 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:28 PM

my parents liked the first dress. and i actually liked the last one.

#26 yanettg

yanettg
            • 44 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
              I prefer the 2nd one also. You have a great figure so you should show it off in something more form fitting. I like the conture (sp?) of the 3rd one, but the halter just seems too old for you. There is something old fashioned about that dress. I bet that's the one your parents liked?
              You are a very pretty girl.
              thank you!

#27 marak

marak
              • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:55 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by yanettg
                my parents liked the first dress. and i actually liked the last one.
                You go...I think it's perty too. Although I must give the first one props, every girl loves a dress that makes the tata's look "fancy"...oh heck, bigger!

Anyhoo, you'll look beautiful in both, so...when you can't go wrong, it really makes the decision easy, no? There are worse decisions in life...like his tie, cause lord knows he's not allowed to pick it out himself! J/K!

#28 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                • 344 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:44 PM

its ur day and your mom wore what she wanted on hers. If you light up then the true beauty of you is showing in the dress u want. Once you walk down the aisle, all will be forgotten.

#29 hat0112

hat0112
                  • 1,219 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:04 PM

I think you look amazing in the second dress! The first dress got an "ok" from me, and when I saw the second I immediately thought "gorgeous bride."

You need to go with the dress you love. Everyone loved me in my first dress and it was a beautiful dress, but not for me. But because everyone said they loved it I got it. Thank goodness I stood up for myself and what I wanted and I returned the first dress and went back and got another dress I feel in love with that I tried on the same day I got my first dress.

It is YOUR dress and you are wearing it so go with what you love.
                    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#30 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
                    • 376 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

I LOVE the second dress on you! It's very flattering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users