kriztie707
    • 196 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

those look awesome! what a great job!

#23 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
      • 376 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:23 PM

The silver envelopes are awesome! I love these!

#24 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for posting this and I have borrowed your template and have been playing around with it myself! Your invites turned out stunning, I hope I can do them justice. I have a couple questions though...I am using red instead of orange and can't figure out how to change the colour of the arrow in between "staple here" Also...The hibiscus flowers won't show up, only lines and the palm tree has completely disappeared. I'm sorry, I am a bit of a computer illiterate...Do you know what I am doing wrong?
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#25 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
          • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AlexsBride
            Thanks for posting this and I have borrowed your template and have been playing around with it myself! Your invites turned out stunning, I hope I can do them justice. I have a couple questions though...I am using red instead of orange and can't figure out how to change the colour of the arrow in between "staple here" Also...The hibiscus flowers won't show up, only lines and the palm tree has completely disappeared. I'm sorry, I am a bit of a computer illiterate...Do you know what I am doing wrong?
            Thanks so much!

For changing the orange arrow, click on it and then at the bottom center of the screen you should have picture of a paint brush with a color under it. Click on the little down arrow and it should pop-up with different colors, select red and it should change the color.
            As for the hibiscus flowers and palm trees not showing up, you have to save the fonts that i also attached and install them to word. If you do a help search on word it should give you step by step instructions on how to install them.

I hope that answers your questions.

#26 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
            • 401 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

Ahhhh Thank you soooo much! I got it all figured out and they are looking fantastic. I am also adding a Return Ticket page, but I'm so glad I found this template because it is exactly the style I was searching for! I can't thank you enough.
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#27 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
              • 394 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

Love it all!!! How did you do the pic with your names in the sand?

#28 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
                • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AlexsBride
                  Ahhhh Thank you soooo much! I got it all figured out and they are looking fantastic. I am also adding a Return Ticket page, but I'm so glad I found this template because it is exactly the style I was searching for! I can't thank you enough.
                  No problem!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie
                  Love it all!!! How did you do the pic with your names in the sand?
                  I just used a template that Vista print had for their postcards and played around with the font color to make it look like it was written in the sand.

#29 anita09

anita09
                  • 156 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

They turned out awesome! Great job!

#30 becks1581

becks1581
                    • 477 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

Your invites look fantastic. You're guests will love getting them in the mail. Congrats on being one step closer!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users