Jump to content

Photo

Save a Chair Sign


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MontegoBay

MontegoBay
  • Newbie
  • 38 posts

    Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

    I borrowed this idea from another on this board. I LOVED IT and so I ordered 2 lawn signs from Vista Print today. Instead of putting a towel (only for it to get moved) on the beach chairs, why not use this sign to save a spot! Also, your other guests can "find" you and where you are sitting if you happen to be grabbing a cocktail or swimming...

    I tried to grab a screen shot from Vista Print but it came out a little fuzzy. This is a template they had available so anyone can design and order.

    I can't wait until they get here. I ordered 2 (one for me and the future Hubby).

    Click the image to open in full size.

    #2 march132010

    march132010
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,057 posts

      Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:58 PM

      OMG that is really cute

      #3 debbmach

      debbmach
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,457 posts

        Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

        I love that idea...very unique! My only concern would be if it's a windy day, how would you prevent them from flying away?
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

        58 people booked...and counting!!!

        #4 loua4

        loua4
        • Jr. Member
        • 397 posts

          Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

          That is so cute, that I am stealing your idea. Thanks!

          #5 *Karla*

          *Karla*
          • Sr. Member
          • 4,854 posts

            Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

            Autumn (Autjo) did this for her wedding and it was a big hit. Her guests were always able to find her!

            Your sign looks great

            #6 MontegoBay

            MontegoBay
            • Newbie
            • 38 posts

              Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:12 PM

              YES! Autumn! I couldn't remember her name and for the life of me I am having a hard time navigating back to the same spot twice!

              If it is windy, I am guessing you could punch a hole in each corner and tie a piece of nice ribbon so you could attach it to the chair if it was windy...

              #7 Island Bride

              Island Bride
              • Jr. Member
              • 330 posts

                Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

                yay! oh my gosh, i love it! great idea!!
                 

                 


                #8 Jessie

                Jessie
                • Jr. Member
                • 231 posts

                  Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:43 PM

                  Very cute idea!



                  #9 msglave

                  msglave
                  • Member
                  • 933 posts

                    Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:09 AM


                    Before you checkout, you will be given the option to add a "ground stake." I put it in quotes because I don't know if that's exactly what it's called. Anyway, it attached to the back of the sign so all you have to do is put it in the grass/sand. It's just like a regular lawn sign you'd see.

                    Originally Posted by debbmach 

                    I love that idea...very unique! My only concern would be if it's a windy day, how would you prevent them from flying away?


                     



                    Originally Posted by MontegoBay 

                    YES! Autumn! I couldn't remember her name and for the life of me I am having a hard time navigating back to the same spot twice!

                    If it is windy, I am guessing you could punch a hole in each corner and tie a piece of nice ribbon so you could attach it to the chair if it was windy...



                    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

                    #10 msglave

                    msglave
                    • Member
                    • 933 posts

                      Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:11 AM

                      Yup! It was Autumn. If you ladies have not read her planning thread, it is a must! It is awesome! She did a great Welcome Book, too.
                       

                      Originally Posted by *Karla* 

                      Autumn (Autjo) did this for her wedding and it was a big hit. Her guests were always able to find her!

                      Your sign looks great



                      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                      www.jadicaandraveyn.com




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users