Costa Rica - October 2010

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Ask.CostaRica

Ask.CostaRica
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

Dawnster,

You will be very happy with Paradisus, good ting is that they have backup plans in case of rain. The only back up plan I have seen at OccGP is a balcony near the reception (not too private). Paradisus has a Gazebo, an events center or even tent equipment.
    We know the coordinator very well, I am writing an email telling to look out for your name (Dawn) and to get back to you.

Congrats!

#12 kjw

kjw
    • 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

Hi Dawnster, thanks! I guess hearing it right from a TA does make it sound pretty good. I sent a message to the resort planner myself and did get a really quick response, so that was great. However, I think it may be out of my guest's budget.... We were looking to go for under about $1700/person and this included flights (from Canada).....maybe we are being unrealistic about it, but I hope not!! I find it hard to ask a couple to spend $4000 to come to our wedding....even though I know it will be great!

#13 costaricaviews

costaricaviews
      • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

You may get details from :Top 10 honeymoon destinations: Costa Rica 2010 | costaricaviews.com

#14 Ask.CostaRica

Ask.CostaRica
        • 223 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

KJW,

Hi. $4000 does sound steep but do the math to make sure they won't end up staying at a less expensive place and making it more expensive in food & booze. Typically breakfast is $15 -20pp or maybe included, lunch $25 - 30 and dinner $35 -40 + booze. It may end up making the bill steeper (per day: $90 accommo + $50 lunch + 80 din din + $40 booze/drinks) than paying a set price for food & booze. There are some condos that come with chef included (this may be a good option) and then you just market for booze, etc.

Let us know if may be of more help.

#15 Dawnster

Dawnster
          • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

Ask.CostaRica -
            I just received an e-mail from Paradisus to set-up some of the details and they are reccommending you as a photographer. Can you please send me some info on wedding photo packages that you guys offer. The wedding date is 11/5/10 at 10am (but I'm hoping to change it to a little bit later time). My e-mail is dawn_b323@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

#16 Ask.CostaRica

Ask.CostaRica
            • 223 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

Dawn,

We will be sending you some info shortly.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users