Photo

Isla Mujeres Brides

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 Tiffanys

Tiffanys
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for the information- how exciting your wedding is only a month away!!!

#12 Erinmichelle55

Erinmichelle55
    • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

I just set my date - 5/28/11 at the Wyndham in Isla Mujeres. I look forward to everyone's updates!

#13 marichu77

marichu77
      • Site Supporter
      • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

I just got engaged in Isla Mujeres and we are planning to have our wedding there next year around June because we loved the place so much! So glad to see other Isla Mujeres brides. Please post updates and/or reviews if you can!

#14 taraappl

taraappl
        • 69 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

Hey everyone. I just decided to log back on to this site and look at my subscriptions. I saw that you wanted to see wedding photos after the wedding. Sorry we've been back for a little over 2 months now and I'm just getting around to this. http://taraben.shutterfly.com/ is the site we posted all our pro photos. The trip was amazing. I posted a few reviews on my photographer and the hotel we stayed at (cabanas maria del mar). I also posted a review on the sushi restaurant that is connected to Aluxes. DO NOT EAT THERE. It was the worst experience I have ever had. Stick with the local restaurants that will treat you well. Good luck ladies. If anyone wants to keep up with me via email with questions etc etc let me know. tara.devries@mckesson.com or I'm on gmail chat taraedevries@gmail.com

#15 Erinmichelle55

Erinmichelle55
          • 18 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

Tara- Thanks for posting. I enjoyed looking at the pictures!

#16 kashad

kashad
            • 168 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Hey Everyone, We are booked and ready for 6-25-2011 at the Zama Beach Club on Isla Mujeres. We are so excited and I cant wait to bounce ideas off you girls! Let the planning begin!

#17 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
              • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by kashad 

Hey Everyone, We are booked and ready for 6-25-2011 at the Zama Beach Club on Isla Mujeres. We are so excited and I cant wait to bounce ideas off you girls! Let the planning begin!

Congratulations! Zama Beach is a great place to get married, it has the best private and awesome sunset in Isla Mujeres, i love to work in this place, I also love to shoot in Privilege Aluxes Hotel!

Best regards!

Ivan

#18 Erinmichelle55

Erinmichelle55
                • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

I am hoping to host a sunset cruise for the rehearsal dinner.  Could anyone recommend any certain company?  We will have about 40 ppl. and it will be a pretty lively group. 

#19 Kama

Kama
                  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by taraappl 

Hey everyone. I just decided to log back on to this site and look at my subscriptions. I saw that you wanted to see wedding photos after the wedding. Sorry we've been back for a little over 2 months now and I'm just getting around to this. http://taraben.shutterfly.com/ is the site we posted all our pro photos. The trip was amazing. I posted a few reviews on my photographer and the hotel we stayed at (cabanas maria del mar). I also posted a review on the sushi restaurant that is connected to Aluxes. DO NOT EAT THERE. It was the worst experience I have ever had. Stick with the local restaurants that will treat you well. Good luck ladies. If anyone wants to keep up with me via email with questions etc etc let me know. tara.devries@mckesson.com or I'm on gmail chat taraedevries@gmail.com

Wow, thank you for sharing your pictures, they are beautiful!!

#20 shellbell9567

shellbell9567
                    • 32 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hi! My name is Shelley, my fiance and I are having our wedding at Zama Beach Club on 11/26/11! We are so excited! We just visited Isla mujeres in February and loved it! I look forward to hearing from anyone else who is having their wedding on Isla Mujeres!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users