Ok girls i need your help i went shopping today and bought some items

I ended up on Ann Summers i told the girls what i was doing a shoot and i had one to one attention with items being replaced with better ones correct sizes etc.

I ended up getting lots in the sale and when a bustier didnt fit the sales assistant went upstairs and found something that wasnt even on the shop floor.

Ive told them ill take the album in and show it, if i like the piccies of course

I bought

1 Black and mint basque which has a frill to cover the lumpy bits.

2 Pink and leopard print basque.Ive not ever worn animal print but i loved it

3 A black halterneck negligee thing which has beading on the bust which gives fab boobage(the sales persons recommendation)

4 A black corset that has ruffles that disguises my tum.(The sales person found this upstairs)

5 A pair of black ruffle knickers wth supenders.They look fab with the little black corest.

6 One pair or hold ups in black

Now apart from a cheap pearl necklace a pearl and diamante ring i have no other props.

I forgot i bought in the new year a chiffon short sleeve lacy cardigan thing which i could wear with a hot pink knickers and bra set

I have my hot pink wedding platforms and one pair of black high heals.

Paul is a mechanic and i would like to do a shot with a car theme.

Any ideas?

Oh ive just thought he has a dream car that he would love i could get a male friend to order the brochure and i could use that somehow!!!

would that work?

Have i forgot anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo66 View Post
Ok girls i need your help i went shopping today and bought some items
I ended up on Ann Summers i told the girls what i was doing a shoot and i had one to one attention with items being replaced with better ones correct sizes etc.
I ended up getting lots in the sale and when a bustier didnt fit the sales assistant went upstairs and found something that wasnt even on the shop floor.
Ive told them ill take the album in and show it, if i like the piccies of course
I bought
1 Black and mint basque which has a frill to cover the lumpy bits.
2 Pink and leopard print basque.Ive not ever worn animal print but i loved it
3 A black halterneck negligee thing which has beading on the bust which gives fab boobage(the sales persons recommendation)
4 A black corset that has ruffles that disguises my tum.(The sales person found this upstairs)
5 A pair of black ruffle knickers wth supenders.They look fab with the little black corest.
6 One pair or hold ups in black
Now apart from a cheap pearl necklace a pearl and diamante ring i have no other props.
I forgot i bought in the new year a chiffon short sleeve lacy cardigan thing which i could wear with a hot pink knickers and bra set
I have my hot pink wedding platforms and one pair of black high heals.
Paul is a mechanic and i would like to do a shot with a car theme.
Any ideas?
Oh ive just thought he has a dream car that he would love i could get a male friend to order the brochure and i could use that somehow!!!
would that work?
Have i forgot anything?
Wow, that sounds like you had a brilliant time in AS!! what great service they gave you!! And soooo many outfits...that's great - you're more prepared than me now!

First off, don't panic! You would have a fab photoshoot with just what you've got so all is ok :) If you want to get props, the ideas I would have are things like....

- a feather
- a feather boa
- a lollipop (depends on the look you're going for!!)
- maybe one of your wedding invites to have next to you in a pic
or a pic of both of you together
- a garter
- in relation to the car idea, how about a calendar (as the pics are bigger) and you can hold the month you're getting married, and the pic (hopefully) will be his ideal car....his 2 favourite things in the same pic!

does that help?? If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!

how did you first day in your new job go??

Maria, it sounds like you had an extremely successful shopping trip!! All of your outfits sound great! And don't worry about the tum or any other body part - the photog will work their magic & take advantage of all of your great parts!

I agree with Katie - a car calendar would be great, if you can find one of his fav cars that'd be even better, but any cool car calendar would work. You can have it laying open to Sept next to you in a photo w/ your date circled in a heart or something appropriately corny. Or you could buy a mechanic/car magazine & have a pic holding it up in front of you strategically placed, like you're reading it.

Aside from that, it sounds like you actually have enough props. I've seen many bd pics where the girls aren't wearing any jewelry, aside from their E-ring and maybe some earrings. Does the photog have a feather boa? If so you could play with that, but I wouldn't worry about it. You can use furniture & sheets as props too so I would just work with whatever they have.

when's your shoot?

Agreed with Karen. I didn't even have props or jewelry. I went all natural. =) The only shot with a prop was my in jeans and a Yankees hat...other than that, it was lingerie and me. =)

Good luck, you will be great! Just relax, have fun and be confident!!!

Thanks girls im gunna stop now lol.A male friend is going to the car showroom this week to pick up the car brochure.I think fyeo have props i.e the feather boa fabric etc.Ill see what the car book looks like and i may go and find a calender.

Katie i start work today i hope it goes well.I spent the last two days shopping and getting a manicure and pedicure should of spent it cobwebbing etc lol x

yeah it does depend on what you want! i've seen some where girls have made a theme of the props or had certain props for certain pictures, but I've equally seen lots where (as these other girls have said) they've just had them and an outfit.

I do love the idea of the car calendar/book tho :)

now I can say it at the right time...hope you're first day went well!!!

Thanks Katie for the first day at work wishes.I did feel a little sorry for myself going back in at half five when i would normally just getting in BUT it was all about the extra money so i shouldnt expect to be spending as much time at home.

Not long till your shoot do you have everything all together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereFishie View Post
I've got a boudoir shoot on April 10. I'm so nervous. Thank you to everyone who has posted pictures, it really helps!!!
I am hoping to book around mid April as well. Which photographer are you going with? I am thinking of Pictureusthere but i haven't decided yet.