Photo

Your top tips for Boudoir photoshoot

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#231 krsmith

krsmith
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

This is awesome! I want to do a BD so bad, but I can't say I am the most confidant person when it comes to my body! I would be worried I would have unflattering poses...and I don't know if I know how to do a "sexy" face! Haha! I don't think I will do mine until the fall to give me some time to get in shape and find the PERFECT outfits! 

#232 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

These are all great tips.  I don't think I'm going to do a BD photo shoot, but maybe!!

#233 Barkles

Barkles
    • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

blah i can't follow any of these links yet lol

#234 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

i've considered doing a BD shoot BUT, i really don't think my fiance would appreciate it..i will say this though..BRAVO and KUDOS to all of you brides doing them...i bet it'll be a VERY nice MOMENTO for your hubby and heck, even for you to look back on as the years pass...and babies arrive...and gravity takes its toll, if you know what i mean...  CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK!!!  R~

#235 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

What a great thread! I am definitely doing a BD shoot & have started looking at placesprices. Although I plan on doing it closer to winter I need to add it to my budget. I wanted to do an album for my FI & give it to him either when we are in Mexico or right before we leave.

I am excited & cant wait to buy a few new items! I think the hardest part is going to be hiding it from him for a few months!

If anyone knows any place they would recommend in the Philadelphia, PA I would appreciate it. 

There are a few listed online but its hard to know how good they are & book some random place when you are that exposed. I would feel better knowing they came recommended...unless I am just being crazy!!

@krsmith - LOL! I feel the same way. I definitely cant make a "sexy face" but I am gonna try damn it!

#236 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
          • 423 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

Wow, great thread, I think I might do it now!

Never would have considered it before, but I just lost 50 lbs, and plan to do another 15lbs before the wedding!

I think this would be great for me to regain some of my self esteem and I know the hubby would love it!

#237 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

Wow, great thread, I think I might do it now!

Never would have considered it before, but I just lost 50 lbs, and plan to do another 15lbs before the wedding!

I think this would be great for me to regain some of my self esteem and I know the hubby would love it!

You'll love it. If you're looking for a photographer, ours did a fabulous job and made everything very comfortable. They are a husband and wife team, great to work with and reasonably priced. It was a great surprise gift for my hubby.

#238 subbi

subbi
              • 217 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

after reading through these comments I really am now considering doing a boudoir shoot. I am very self conscious and the though of it just scared me back into my shell. but It's now way up on my to do list for this wedding. Thanks guys

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#239 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

They're insanely beautiful...go for it subbi!

Originally Posted by subbi 

after reading through these comments I really am now considering doing a boudoir shoot. I am very self conscious and the though of it just scared me back into my shell. but It's now way up on my to do list for this wedding. Thanks guys

#240 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
                  • 300 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

So I was not originally planning to do a Boudoir shoot but I am really considering it now after reading through these post.  Anyone know a good photographer for Boudoir near Moline Illinois?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users