Yay for your shoot today!! She IS the best!

(I just emailed Jen a few minutes ago to check in on my pics. I can't wait to see them!)

Wow, Holy Hotness girls!!!

So, I've got my shoot on May 8th with Jen from Jenerations, and I just realized that it's going to be that time of month.

Has anyone had this problem? I'm worried about a number of thins, but the most being bloating.

What a blast that was! Man! I feel like a goddess now. Some of the comments from the female photog...

Quote:
you totally pull off the sex kitten look
Quote:
man you're rockin that wig! I'd do ya and that's saying alot since I'm the straightest person you'll ever meet!
lol... I was wearing a cool red bob wig. I looked total vamp.

The pics should be ready by Tuesday she said!!!!

I wish I could do it again!! For those of you who are going to be doing a shoot, I highly recommend writing down poses that you are interested in doing. I wish I did this, because now that its over I wish I would have done a few differently. I was thrown off because my best friend was supposed to come with me and she woke up extremely sick, so I was in panick mode trying to get everything out of her house and into my car so that I wouldn't be late. Then of course I had to stop and get gas...figures LOL and once I got there I was so nervous not because of Jen but because all I kept thinking was how much I hope these pics look great and remembering all the tips she gave me before we started!! UGH I really wish I would have done a picture topless without covering myself!! My husband would have LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!

But all in all I had a blast and could not have asked for a better photographer!

GORGEOUS pics girls!!

Roo - I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and even got down to just the shoes!! Bet the experience at FYEO was amazing!

I haven't seen one pic anyone's posted on here that I haven't been 'wowed' at!

Never a doubt in my mind - would do it again in a heartbeat!

congrats to all the girls who've done it, and for those that haven't - what are you waiting forhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got my pics from Jen and I'm really happy with them (& her!!) She did an amazing job with them (oh how I love photoshop)!

(for some reason that last pic is super big; I re-sized them all to small, but it's not shrinking.)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Mine are supposed to be by the end of the week now. I'll give her that extra time since its her birthday and all... lol. I'm so impatient too!! She said there's over 200 images and barely any editing needed! Wahooo!!

I had my session two weeks ago and it was soooo fun!!! I would do it over in a heartbeat!

For me, the two most important tips for doing your photoshoot are LET LOOSE and bring someone with you who can help you with poses and tell you if you a pose looks stupid!!!