Photo

wedding jitters

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:47 AM

I leave this Sunday and so far I have been pretty good. I more worried about getting everything to fit into the suitcases and little things. And hoping all of my packages arrive in time. Thats what Im really worried about!

Stressing is not the way to be. Let things happen the way they are going to happen. That seems to be the advice from every other bride on here. So Im trying to follow that motto.

#12 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by future_mrs2010
      I leave this Sunday and so far I have been pretty good. I more worried about getting everything to fit into the suitcases and little things. And hoping all of my packages arrive in time. Thats what Im really worried about!

Stressing is not the way to be. Let things happen the way they are going to happen. That seems to be the advice from every other bride on here. So Im trying to follow that motto.
      YOOOOORAY THis Sunday!!! Woot! No time to worry girl, you have to keep the worry bags at bay honey, you have great pictures to take . I can't wait to see your planning thread.
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#13 kris

kris
      • 506 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:47 AM

Agreed also starting to freak out the closer it gets...I think I was a little to easy going because now I feel like theres a million things to do and its freaking me out a little haha

#14 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

i freak out too sometimes when i stop to think about it....im....getting....married...HOLLY...SH*T!!!!! lol, it's normal
          i told my MOH the other day...if i freak out the day of, you have to snap me out of it!

#15 baj

baj
          • 1,555 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

tell me about it felt exactly the same last week when I had my ist fitting, go back after alterations 19/01/10 but worrying about putting weight on or losing it after they have been done...........

#16 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
            • 344 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by karenk77
              Ok so i was soo excited everything was going perfect then I got a call that my dress is ready for my first fitting and i started freaking out! Like insanely freaking out thats its so close and gonna be so official..just want to know if anyone else has gone through this or im just psychotic? lol
              Thanks

We have the same wedding day! I understand. It is almost like this is really happening soon. Also, I am consumed with wedding. Wedding this and wedding that. But I think it is normal And surreal.

#17 march132010

march132010
              • 1,057 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

I am now a basktcase I have less than 2 weeks to go and, trying to get all the last minute details and work is killing me--- You are not alone---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users