Photo

Maggie Sottero Phillipa size 10 for sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony

Anthony
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

My friend is selling her Maggie Sottero Phillipa, ivory over light gold. It is a beautiful mermaid-shaped Maggie Sottero gown. She is 5'5 and wore 3" heels. Corset back, ivory with light gold underlay, bridal size 10.

Sells for over $1200 new!

Description from the MS website: One-piece, strapless fit and flare style featuring an embellished ribbon lace over satin. The lace is adorned with seed beads, sequins, and bugle beads. This sophisticated style is elegantly finished with a sweep train.

Alterations: She had taken in the hips but NO material was cut. She has since released the seam so the dress is in its original measurements.

Professional drycleaned.

The measurements I list are from the website:
    BUST: 37.5
    WAIST: 29.5

I cannot figure out how to attach pics. PM for pictures.

#2 fluffyrascal

fluffyrascal
    • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:23 AM

Hi Is this still available? 

#3 Hlady

Hlady
      • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

Hi!

Is this still for sale?  Is it corset back or button back?  I need a 6 and I am looking at an 8 on weddingbee. But if that falls through, would you be willing to sell for $400 like the one on weddingbee?

#4 MELISSA BOMBEN

MELISSA BOMBEN
        • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hi is this dress still available? This dress is 100% exactly what I am looking for and I will buy it if it is still available. Please contact me as soon as possible Thank you Melissa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users