Photo

DIY Folds

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

well the invitations will be a representation on the couple, the wedding, so Im sure ppl will appreciate it and once they see them it gets them more excited for the wedding!

I'm excited to see your pictures!

#12 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
    • 248 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:14 PM

Thanks for the link! Im going to order a sample. Love that they are already made for you! I just have one question how do you print out on that small card stock?

#13 crsperanza

crsperanza
      • 161 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

So helpful! Thanks for posting this How-To site!

#14 jojo194

jojo194
        • 205 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:27 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long to post some pictures. This is my first time posting pictures on this website so please bear with me if it doesn't work.

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope that works. I was happy how they turned out, but they were definitely a LOT of work. Let me know if you have any questions. Instead of inserts we did a passport. Originally I only wanted to do a passport, but my fiance liked the pocketfold better so it was our little compromise.

#15 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
          • 330 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:05 PM

You folded these urself? LOOKS GREAT!! So did u end up using that link to help u?
            What does that say on the passport part?? is there something inside it?

I think its a great, and unique compromise! good job!

#16 jojo194

jojo194
            • 205 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

Yep with a couple of rulers, a butter knife, and my hands, haha. I did end up using a couple of links to help me and then just kept trying folding a sample until I got the sizing down where I wanted it (I only wanted to use 1 sheet of 8.5x11/pocketfold and for it to fit into cheaper envelopes).

The passport ideas I got from all the different ideas on this website. It just says: This is your passport to Jody and Joanne's wedding. The inside has contact information, one of those picture pages (I posted a thread that has the inside pic under my diy projects (so far)), one page for the charter bus information, another page for the at home party invitation, welcome party invitation, cruise information, and finally wedding ceremony information. We had way too many things to RSVP to so we are just having people RSVP online. Plus we are either in contact with many of those booked or our parents are. At least with the passport book we could give lots of information in the book. Thanks!

#17 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
              • 330 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

wow amazing! love the info in the passport!

#18 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
                • 153 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Thanks so much for posting this....

#19 jplovesme

jplovesme
                  • 385 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

Wow, I can't believe you folded these yourself!!! I would've just bought them from Cardsandpockets.com, but yours came out just as good as anything bought! Great job!

#20 melbivona

melbivona
                    • 151 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

thanks for the website, ive been looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users