I thought I would start a thread for those brides getting married in May that may have some of the same questions. I know I have a lot of questions. Here are a couple that I have been thinking about:
1. I believe the sun sets at around 7:15. What time is everyone else planning on having the ceremony? I've posted this question on another thread and received a good general rule of thumb response, but thought I would see what everyone is doing.
2. Is anyone planning on going barefoot in the sand? I'm wondering if the sand is hot during this time of year...
Lastly, I thought I would provide a status update. This is a good way to keep everyone in check and make sure we aren't forgetting anything.
1. Gown ordered - Should be arriving early Feb
2. BM dresses ordered - should be arriving in early March
3. Started working with a vendor on the invitations - I think we plan to send them out the last week in Feb.
4. Ordered my OOT bags (but still need to find favors to fill them with)
5. Still deciding on FI and GM attire (but I have a general idea of what we want)
6. Still deciding on centerpieces, cake, bouquets, and music options
7. Haven't even looked at shoes yet.
6. Website created, save the dates sent out, resort picked (all in August)
7. 32 people booked so far
8. Photographer booked
May 2010 Brides
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users