Sign in to follow this  
bahiabride2010

Cdn Brides - Rhinestone Iron Ons at Michael's for $1

In Calgary at Deerfoot Meadows they had a couple bride, a few flower girl and maybe on MOH. no bridesmaids. I need up buying 2 BM and a MOB and MOG on ebay for $3 each including shipping. the fellas i also ordered off of ebay and had them custom made. for about $15 for 8 iron ons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly22 View Post
I'm going to check out the burlington store! What a deal
They didn't have any last week tho : ( Maybe I'll have luck
i went to the burlington store too...and i didn't see any. i didn't even know about this post until now either.

this may be a stupid question...but what section in the store did you find them? maybe i missed them.

I found them in the main Wedding aisle just where they've got the Bride & Groom baggage tags, makeup bags that have 'Bride' and 'Bridesmaid' on them (black and ivory satin type bags) and a couple of those sorts of items. Honestly I missed them the first time around and when I found them on the second pass I realized I'd pretty much looked two inches beside them in the first place so they are easy to miss!

I picked up the last of the flower girls and one bridesmaid at the store in Dixie Mall a couple days ago. Going to try the one in Mississauga. What will you ladies be putting them on?