Photo

Our Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsBeatty

FutureMrsBeatty
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

Any suggestions on our wedding website? I want free, easy and classy. Both The Knot and Brides.com seem like good options. Any opinions?? Thanks...Lisa

#2 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hi Lisa, I tried the Knot first and just didn't like the "process" if that makes sense. I finally went with weddingwire.com. It was super easy and it has a lot of options. good luck!

#3 dimplz05

dimplz05
      • 214 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Well mine isnt free (Its $10.99 a month) but in my opinion it is the best one out there. Soooo easy to use and gives you lots of options.

www.amandaandjosh.weddingwindow.com

#4 boscoe5200

boscoe5200
        • 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:42 AM

I went with mywedding.com. I'm not very practiced or creative, this place offers very basic formats. Simple, and easy to use. good luck!

#5 shae

shae
          • 308 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:46 AM

i used wedsite.com and i absolutely love it! i paid $50 for a year which breaks down to $4.16/month. totally user friendly and the flash animation gives it an extra "wow" :)

#6 midnight24

midnight24
            • 754 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:36 AM

i used mywedding.com as well. it's soooo easy to use, lots of different templates to choose from so you can still make it unique. it has lots of options to use like music, blog, etc...and most important it is FREE!!!

#7 mindylcarter

mindylcarter
              • 80 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:26 AM

we used mywedding.com - i looked at all of the free sites and thought they had the best selection of templates. we chose a tropical theme: Joe & Mindy - wedding website by mywedding.com

#8 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                • 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

I used weddingwindow.com and LOVE it. It is free and so easy to use! There are also a ton of fun tools and checklists to help you with your planning. :)
                  Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#9 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
                  • 312 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:48 AM

mywedding.com.....lets you add tons of pics and I even was able to put our wedding song on there!!

heres my page:
                    Christina & Joe - wedding website by mywedding.com

#10 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                    • 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

And by weddingwindow.com, I meant weddingwire.com~sorry! I just made mine so I will have to start remembering the correct site!
                      Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users