Photo

Palace resorts wedding packages

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Liliana

Liliana
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

How was your visit? can you give me any details of what you thought of  beach palace? I am getting married there in July

#12 Liliana

Liliana
    • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:03 AM

Im getting married at the Beach Palace in July on the terrace and I have chosen the diamond collection. Can any of you tell me that have chosen the package , if there is any other decor that is not included that you felt you needed to add to the ceremony? For example, what kind of set up , if any, is included for the "wedding arch" where the bride, groom, and judge stand? Is a standard one included? I have not had much contact with coordinator yet!

#13 Gracekelly

Gracekelly
      • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

Hi Michelle.

i'm thinking of using that same collection, do you have any pictures?

#14 NA2015

NA2015
        • 170 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

I was going to do the Amber Collection but started adding everything up that I wanted and we changed it to the Complimentary. :o)

#15 Ginger1961

Ginger1961
          • Banned
          • 253 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:32 AM

Hi ladies,

I just booked the Sun Palace for November 2011 (was going to do Isla Mujeres Palace) and chose the complimentary package and will do the add-ons as well.  My only issue is that I have to take a noon ceremony time which I'm not diggin' at all.  According to the website for wedding availability 2pm is available but yet the wedding co-ordinator out of Florida says noon or 11 am.  I'm hoping once I'm assigned an on-site planner I can negotiate a better time.

ginger

"He's my Lobster"

#16 AshleyNicole

AshleyNicole
            • 29 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hi Liliana,

I'm going with the Saphire collection in September but I've come across photos of the Diamond package that may help you.

Im getting married at the Beach Palace in July on the terrace and I have chosen the diamond collection. Can any of you tell me that have chosen the package , if there is any other decor that is not included that you felt you needed to add to the ceremony? For example, what kind of set up , if any, is included for the "wedding arch" where the bride, groom, and judge stand? Is a standard one included? I have not had much contact with coordinator yet!

#17 beachbride312

beachbride312
              • 95 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

Once I select a resort I plan on getting the complimentary package and then ship about 200 dollars worth of stuff and then using my 1500 for things that I didnt ship. Do you ladies think thats a good idea or am I doing to much?

#18 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

I have been told by other BDW brides that Palace resorts will not allow you to ship things to the resort for liability issues.  Most brides just have other members of their family brings extra suitcases in order to get all the stuff down there and it's probably cheaper that way than shipping it.

#19 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Also, I don't think you can use resort credits for add-ons you can only use then towards the wedding packages.

#20 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                • 385 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

At first we were going to go with the Ruby Package, however MP said you cannot alter the packages or substitute.  Also, to make your ceremony reflect the look of those in the photos on the site, they have "upgraded" packages.  So on top of the almost $2k you spend on a collection, you can pay another grand or so to make it look like the photos.

This was the reason we decided to do the complimentary wedding and add in things we wanted. =)

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users