Photo

tai flora quotes

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Shakara

Shakara
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:28 AM

This is awesome! I'm glad I read this... I'm gonna contact Grande Garden. Thanks Ladies!!

#32 blumenthale

blumenthale
    • 242 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

I got a good response from grandgrden, too. They sent me a detailed price list, etc.
      Tai has still not gotten back to me.

#33 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
      • 95 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

I agree, it took me about a week to hear from Tai Flora. But it took less than two hours to hear from someone at Grande Garden. Honestly, customer service is tops for me. Obviously, it weeds out vendors who really want your business.
        Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#34 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
        • 329 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:32 PM

I responded in another post on here

but I ordered my flowers through Floral Fantasies in Negril .. they have a website with pics of their work .. and were much cheaper than what Tai quoted .. my ceremony decor came up to $700 but that includes my bouquet, 4 BM bouquets, 5 bouts, 1 wrist coursage, and 2 chuppa arrangements with roses and orchids for all of them ..

I was quoted $600 for a real touch package from a US vendor that didn't include the chuppa flowers so I think they are great .. the florist Rose has been so great to work with .. one less stressor off my plate

#35 angie8119

angie8119
          • 198 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

Grande garden ladies- how did you give your deposit? She stated that she will give me her acct info and I can go to a citibank and deposit there. I just want to make sure this is legit.

#36 SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride
            • Banned
            • 53 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:13 AM

You are depositing it to an American Bank and you have something in writing via email from them.

If you still do not feel good the ask them for other brides they have worked with that gave money to citibank

It is your money and you must feel safe in doing so

#37 Shakara

Shakara
              • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

So I emailed Tai to get a quote on there flowers for comparison... but I was wondering... Do you think they would quote higher... lower... or the same with getting a quote in advance vs. waiting until you got to the resort to do it through the WC?

#38 blumenthale

blumenthale
                • 242 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hey, RMB brides, if you don't use Tai Flora there is a $200 non resort vendor penalty fee.
                  So, don't get locked into a contract with another vendor without considering that fee.

#39 Shakara

Shakara
                  • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

Really?? Is that only for RMB or is that all RIU chains?

#40 Terls

Terls
                    • 17 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

It looks like most of you are married by now. How did your flowers and decor turn out? Which florist did you end up using and were you satisfied?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users