Photo

tai flora quotes

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 kimilee

kimilee
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:16 PM

i am getting married in jamaica as well but i have recently changed from tai floral to grandegarden one of my friend directed me to them because of the kinda work they've done is just beautiful and i heard that their punctual and always on time and so far their costing is wonderful right now im just checking out their work on grandegarden.com so you could also go check them out an see how best it helps

#22 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
    • 344 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

You can use outside venodrs. Tai Flora is just their preferred vendors.

#23 blumenthale

blumenthale
      • 242 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

I sent both Tai and Grandgarden a detailed list with images to see what their quotes will be. I will post on how fast they respond. Thanks for the info.
        PS I filled out both forms on Tai's website and emailed them earlier with no response.

#24 angie8119

angie8119
        • 198 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

well I emailed grande garden yesterday and they called me today!!! quickest service ever in JAmaica! lets just hope the price is right.

#25 Perplexy

Perplexy
          • 207 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

*WOW* I must be the laziest bride in the world! I haven't done a thing about flowers, I thought RMB would use the package that I chose and we would just take care of it when we arrived in Jamaica?!?!?

Am I heading for disaster not contacting anyone in advance? I thought this was going to be worry free! NNNNnnnnoooooO!!
            http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#26 mswhatever

mswhatever
            • 475 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Perplexy
              *WOW* I must be the laziest bride in the world! I haven't done a thing about flowers, I thought RMB would use the package that I chose and we would just take care of it when we arrived in Jamaica?!?!?

Am I heading for disaster not contacting anyone in advance? I thought this was going to be worry free! NNNNnnnnoooooO!!
              I think many brides are laid back and do the planning when they arrive. You will be fine. I think you can be as involved as you want prior to arrival or wait and do it all when you arrive. Either way, you have no worries.

I am excited and do not wish to wait until I arrive. I like the planning and worries part of the process. I have no patience!!

Congrats on your up coming wedding!!!

#27 Perplexy

Perplexy
              • 207 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

Thanks for setting my mind at rest "mswhatever!" :)

Congrats on your wedding too! Good luck planning, although I think you're crazy to like the worrying! But then again, some people think I'm crazy for not lifting a finger now.

Jamaica is going to be awesome!
                http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#28 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                • 344 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:53 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Perplexy
                  Thanks for setting my mind at rest "mswhatever!" :)

Congrats on your wedding too! Good luck planning, although I think you're crazy to like the worrying! But then again, some people think I'm crazy for not lifting a finger now.

Jamaica is going to be awesome!
                  Perplexy the only thing about waiting is that you have to be willing to accept the vendors that are available. Some of the options may not be ideal. But there are many brides on here who waited.

We are on a budget and need to price shop for other vendors. I think either way your day will be wonderful!

#29 angie8119

angie8119
                  • 198 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:32 PM

ladies- I have asked out to grandegarden, jan's and tai flora. Grandegarden is the only one that contacted me personally on my schedule and went step by step with what I want. Prices between jans and grandegarden are def comparable, tai flora is the most expensive. i am big on customer service (especially with the money flowers cost) and grandegarden is the best so far.

#30 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
                    • 248 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

I contacted grandegarden and they called me too. I was shocked because the most of them take your pictures and try to create them. She called asked details and was very nice. It made me want to work with her more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users