Photo

tai flora quotes

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 angie8119

angie8119
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

are you able to go to another vender with the Riu? Sherika made it sound like thats the florist.. and thats who you deal with.

#12 blumenthale

blumenthale
    • 242 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Angie-
      I would just email her that you want to use another florist. I am using an outside photographer and baker, she said it was okay. Then I said I may use other outside vendors, and she just wanted to know beforehand, to help her schedule her tasks.

#13 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
      • 248 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:58 PM

I agree because I know they do have rules. Being that other brides have used other people I dont think it would be a problem!

#14 misstrae76

misstrae76
        • 217 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:35 AM

Last week I had emailed Tia Flora for quotes and questions on arrangements and such but i have yet to hear from them. Do they usually take a while to respond?

#15 CherylMc

CherylMc
          • 211 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

I did - but I went with Jan's bridal as it was MUCH cheaper for the same thing and my flowers were perfect!

#16 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
            • 172 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:58 AM

The first time I e-mailed them I never heard back, so I tried again and they responded within a few days. They sent me a spreadsheet with the prices of the 3 items I asked about. They quoted a vase of tulips at $140 each, a vase of roses for $65 each, and small vase with floating candle and rose petals at $10 each.

If you don't hear from them after a few days, try e-mailing them again.
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#17 misstrae76

misstrae76
              • 217 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NegrilLB
                The first time I e-mailed them I never heard back, so I tried again and they responded within a few days. They sent me a spreadsheet with the prices of the 3 items I asked about. They quoted a vase of tulips at $140 each, a vase of roses for $65 each, and small vase with floating candle and rose petals at $10 each.

If you don't hear from them after a few days, try e-mailing them again.
                Thanks! I will try to email them again!

#18 blumenthale

blumenthale
                • 242 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

I have tried emailing then too...with no response. Wow, those are expensive tulips! Anyone have a direct email address from somebody who they ahve had sucess emailing with for Tia?

#19 angie8119

angie8119
                  • 198 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:05 AM

they took a long time in the beginning to give me a quote, but once they did we have consistently been in touch. My contact is Nspence@taiflora.com

but now i am going to check out jans

#20 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
                    • 172 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

Yeah I thought that was expensive too. I love tulips, but not that much! I used the contact page on their website, which goes to the address sales@taiflora.com. That seems to be a general address so you'll probably have better luck with angie's.
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users