Photo

thinking about el dorado royale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lzbthlr

lzbthlr
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

I have my ta looking into the el dorado royale for me right now. The resort looks amazing and they have great locations for the ceramony. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about this resort on the forum. My ta says that she will make sure that my guests who does photography for a hobby will be able to photograph us. We are still using one of their photographers with one of the weddings packages but i want to make sure that my friend can still take pics because it means a lot to us. I would love to hear back from brides that have had their weddings there so i know the pros and cons that i can expect! I am very nervous about getting my dream wedding and i would love to know how the planners are at making sure i get everything i dream of! Oh prices would be fantastic if someone can give me a ball park of what they paid for the actual wedding itself at the resort! Thanks so much!!!
    Lauren

#2 Laur13

Laur13
    • 179 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi,
      We are getting married there in July 2010. I am having my uncle photograph our wedding with no problem so I'm sure it will not be for you. I figure if my uncle is staying on the resort for a few days what do they care. We are doing the free dinner as our reception with the mexican cocktail party before dinner and a private dessert party after. This way we still have some private functions. I think with everything we are paying 6k but this includes all the extras, 2 private functions etc. What are you thinking in terms of reception?
      Lauren

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users