Photo

Majestic Colonial Gazebo set-up??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

Does anyone have any pictures of what the normal decoration for the gazebo is? Or if you did your own decorations and you have pictures....

I'm trying to think of what we should bring down there to decorate and how much of it :-)

Thanks again,
    Nicole

#2 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
    • 216 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hey Nicole i will be getting married at the Majestic May 11!! Can you believe it is almost 4 months away! My dilemma with the gazebo is that I have over 80 people coming....and I'm not sure if we can all fit...i haven't even thought of decor other then chair sashes....hey maybe we can share....lol? what are your colours?
      Jessica

#3 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
      • 61 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hi Jessica!!!

How exciting...what are your travel dates? Ours are the 7th-15th but I think most our gusts are only coming Wed-Sat....Party poopers I call them :-)

Our colors are aqua, navy and fuschia. Yours??

#4 DRB

DRB
        • 647 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:54 AM

Here's a link that shows a bunch of pictures of Majestic wedding related set-ups, flowers etc. I found it gave me a better idea of the layouts. Hope it helps!

There's also a lot of pictures on the Majestic Colonial Brides facebook group.

#5 khomac

khomac
          • 380 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

I've copied all of these images from the Facebook group. I don't know who the brides are, or who the photographer is.

Keep in mind that these set ups and details can change.

Set-ups pictures by homackel - Photobucket

Let me know if you can't view it. I will not email pics however. Sorry
            Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
            Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#6 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
            • 61 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

WOW!!! Thanks so much Kelly!!!

#7 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
              • 110 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Does anyone know if you need an entire set of chari sashes for the ceromony and a seperate one for the reception? Or do they bring them over to the reception site?

#8 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
                • 110 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

Jessica,

We also think we might have a large number of guests. How are you planning your reception for everyone. And I wonder about the Gazebo as well. Please let me know if you find anything out. I am not getting married until November so we have some time to go.

#9 khomac

khomac
                  • 380 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:11 PM

If you view my pics, don't just look at the thumbnails. I've entered descriptions under most of the pics answering alot of the questions brides have.

You can fit 80 at the Gazebo. Look at some of the pics, you'll see that there are chairs outside of the "roof" thingy. They are also a step lower so they may not be able to see and the sun will be on them. Buy fans if possible.

You will be on a microphone so everyone will be able to hear.
                    Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#10 P&B2010

P&B2010
                    • 33 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:56 PM

Thanks so much for the pictures Kelly! I'm getting married at the Majestic Colonial June 9, 2010 and I am just starting to think about what I need to bring down with me for decorations and seeing the set up was really helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users