Photo

CDN Brides - Great Spot To Buy Your TTD

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sasse75

sasse75
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:26 AM

So I have been on the fence on whether or not to buy a 2nd dress for my TTD, mostly because I want to wear it again for my AHR......one of my thoughts was to try a BM dress in ivory but than a friend of mine gave me an idea to check Sears as they carry dresses. So I went on Sears.ca....and voila there they were....best part they start at $89.99 CDN! And if I don't like it I can send it back!!!!

I will let you know how it works out

#2 RonNMel

RonNMel
    • 388 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

My tastes are so low-key that I was actually thinking of buying one of the Sears wedding dresses as my real wedding dress.

It's a great find.

#3 sasse75

sasse75
      • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

I agree they are super nice.....my friend who recommended it bought hers there

#4 ewok

ewok
        • 99 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

I checked them out as well, I thought the chiffon with sweetheart neckline at 89$ was nice, but my bust is so small that I have trouble with strapless dresses!

#5 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:43 AM

I had no idea that Sears even had wedding dresses, I will definitely look at them! I too am looking for a second dress for my TTD...thanks for the tip!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#6 mlabbe

mlabbe
            • 784 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:41 AM

I had no idea either, thanks for the info!

#7 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
              • 547 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:28 AM

Sears has wedding dresses? Since when? LOL I'll have to check it out!
                *~*JENN*~*

#8 KRama

KRama
                • 421 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

I didn't know that either! I also wanted a 2nd dress for my TTD since I want to wear my real one to my AHR. Thanks for the tip!

#9 lara&mike

lara&mike
                  • 97 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ewok
                    I checked them out as well, I thought the chiffon with sweetheart neckline at 89$ was nice, but my bust is so small that I have trouble with strapless dresses!
                    That's funny, i was just looking at the cataolgue too. My BM said they have nice fuschia dresses that we might use as BM dresses. I saw those for $89 too and im going to order one. My bust has the same problem with strapless....i thought it was just me!!!!
                    What did you do for your wedding dress? Mine seems like it will stay up, but I guess will find out at fitting next month! Did you get a strapless wedding dress (*real* wedding dress)??

#10 ewok

ewok
                    • 99 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lara&mike
                      That's funny, i was just looking at the cataolgue too. My BM said they have nice fuschia dresses that we might use as BM dresses. I saw those for $89 too and im going to order one. My bust has the same problem with strapless....i thought it was just me!!!!
                      What did you do for your wedding dress? Mine seems like it will stay up, but I guess will find out at fitting next month! Did you get a strapless wedding dress (*real* wedding dress)??
                      I lost so much weight in the last year, going back to my thin college figure, and the first thing I did is go down in bra size! The hips were much harder to thin down... sad!

I'm getting something with an halter top, I'm not that much in love with strapless anyway, and a deep-v halter is SO sexy, even with small breasts! It's a Maggie Destination replica that I'm having custom made from China:

SD5238 - by Maggie Sottero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users