Photo

Dreams Palm Beach - Day Pass

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
  • 829 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:04 PM

Does anyone know what the cost of a day pass at the Dreams Palm beach is?

#2 jdelia79

jdelia79
    • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

It's under $100..I think it's around $80 or $90. They also have a half-day pass that is even less.

#3 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
      • 829 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

Do you know where I can find this? I'm trying to book a photographer to come for one hour for a Trash the Dress session but I cannot find the information on half day passes.

#4 erinsny24

erinsny24
        • 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
          Do you know where I can find this? I'm trying to book a photographer to come for one hour for a Trash the Dress session but I cannot find the information on half day passes.
          Sungoddess, if you go onto Dreams website and go to Dreams Palm Beach under the wedding tab, there is a thing you can click for the wedding packages and it is on page 10 of 21. For a 1/2 day it is $55 and for a full day it is $89. I am going to need one of these too and I am not sure of the process. Check with Melani at the resort and she should be able to tell you what you need to do.

#5 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
          • 829 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Perfect!! I just came across this now - I must have forgot to check back! I'm still trying to find out information on it - but thanks for the prices!

#6 tracy0716

tracy0716
            • 431 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Sungoddess- if your TTD is on the beach the photographer shouldn't have to pay a day pass. I read on another post that the beach is public and unless you're using the Dreams Resort itself there shouldn't be a day pass charge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users