Photo

Manzanita Trees

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ckarraker

ckarraker
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:30 PM

Does anyone have any manzanita trees for sale or have made some for your reception?

#2 ashleed

ashleed
    • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:14 PM

My mom is actually a florist and we have made them. I have some branches that are left over if you are interested in them. We painted them all silver but ended up not needing as many as planned. If you are interested you can pm me. Also, I would be willing to give you a price for new ones. BTW the ones that we have are 24" tall.

#3 crsperanza

crsperanza
      • 161 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:46 AM

I just pm'd you re: the manzanita branches :)

#4 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ckarraker
          Does anyone have any manzanita trees for sale or have made some for your reception?

I had them for my reception and customs is very strict on passing those. I would look into that. I had to buy them in Mexico

#5 Puratica

Puratica
          • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

Hello,

I know that you wedding was a few yrsago but i was wondering if you remember at all where you got your branches. I am getting married at the DREAMS cancun and what the same centerpeices that you had.... do u remember where or how much you spent on those.....i have been having such a hard time coming you with ideas and getting a hold of claudia....:(

thanks for any help you can giveme

Patricia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users