Newbie on the way to Vegas

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 meseh

• 194 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by ivylegacy2000
    Cool! I was looking at the ESPN Zone for the Friday night welcome dinner. Let me know what you find out. I have yet to call.
    ok, cool, I have some information that i can email you if you give me your email address.

#12 AnnaBanana

• 376 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:52 PM

Congrats and welcome!
      Vegas is awesome!

#13 ronsoliman

• 233 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

congrats! hope you get lots of ideas here...

#14 Erica&Rohan2011

• 35 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:10 PM

Congrats! Las Vegas sounds like a wonderful option for a destination wedding.....Happy Planning!

#15 Erica&Rohan2011

• 35 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Congrats! I am also looking into having my wedding at the MGM grand chapel.......there are sooooo many options in Vegas!

#16 TheStudioBPhotography

• Banned
            • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

Vegas is FABULOUS!!  You'll love getting married there, it's such a fun city, and like others have said, SO many options of what to do.

One of the best things about getting married in Vegas is that you really get to show off being a bride.  You'll run into so many strangers who wish you well, and shout out their congratulations, it's so much fun!

Venus Garden at Caesar's Palace is a beautiful and intimate ceremony location.  Check into the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for the reception.  They have an amazing view of the strip that can't be beat.

Good luck planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users