Anyone changing to a 2nd party dress?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 nbulldog19

• 103 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

I love my dress and want to get the most out of it...My wedding is at 5 then reception til 10pm, after that we will go to the disco at the resort so I am looking for a cute dress to change into for the disco. FI and I can sneak away in between reception and disco to change and maybe a little lovin before we meet everyone else :) lol

#12 ddiinnyyeell

• 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

I did! I wore a second dress after dinner when we went out dancing. It as fun wearing a second dress and I got as many compliments on it as I did on my wedding dress! haha!

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my dress, from Betsy Johnson:
      Danielle & John
      Aventura Spa Palace
      October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#13 McToasty

• 170 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by rach220
        I brought a second dress that was short that I planned to change into if mine became too uncomfortable dancing, but I never used it. Honestly, once I had my dress on I loved it so much that I wanted to wear it for as long as I could knowing I would never wear it again.
        Hmmmm... I was thinking i might want a 2nd dress too, but... it's true, we'd never wear it again, esp. since i'm not having an AHR.....................k, i think i'll just wear my dress the whole night!

#14 crsperanza

• 161 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Yes, I'm changing from my Ivory wedding dress to a beautiful formal dress with color and lots of beading and crystals for the party part of the evening. Personally it's fitting for my wedding :)

#15 CristiandJamie

• 445 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by AnnaBanana
            I thought about it, but with all the stuff I'm lugging with me, another dress would just be more stuff to take special care of.
            I'm with you... thought about it but decided not to since we will be lugging a TON of stuff with us already.
            Cristi & Jamie
            http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#16 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

I have a reception dress. And I ordered a knee length bridesmaid dress in ivory! It was only $150 bucks and it will be more comfortable to dance around in. Plus, I like the idea of having two dresses. Hey its our day!!! :)

#17 bnbrmy

• 218 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

I'm changing. I found a little black dress with a draped back, that I couldn't resist.

#18 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

I'm wearing a second dress! I'll wear my wedding dress for the ceremony, dinner, and a little of the reception. Then when it's time to really start dancing, I'll change into my party dress!

#19 JT3

• 443 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:05 PM

My mom found me a cute strapless mini dress and when I put the dress on with my shoes i was in love... I will def be changing...

#20 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:12 PM

I was thinking of this...but I might just change into my TTD dress later on...just to get a little more use out of it. lol and if I were to get another dress...i'll end up being a 3 dress bride. and that's alot of money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users