Heavens to mergatroid!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

LOL! I didn't steal thunder!! I just seemed very jaded... which I am

You should totally write a blog! Great writing indeed and a nice outlet for my jadedness!

#12 lara&mike

lara&mike
    • 97 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

holy hell, this made my night! more please. i rarely actually "LOL" at a post. Awesome. i too feel the same way. what is with the "W" word where vendors think they charge such a ridiculous price for sh!t. ah well....you will sucumb to the madness, i assure you. it will all be worth it in the end

#13 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:36 PM

bahahaha!!! PRICE LESS!!! Loved your post!

please do a blog. It would make my life.. on a daily basis!

#14 loua4

loua4
        • 397 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:03 PM

That was the best I have ever read too! you should do a blog. I have an account that I use for our wedding webiste. It is WordPress.com — Get a Free Blog Here you should totally set up an account and blog! It would be frickin funny and make so many peoples day, like today.

I have started to wonder about this dw and how come I feel stressed. I keep trying to contact the resort for ?'s I need answered and no one calls back or emails me back. I just want to scream constantly and i have 11mths to go......

please continue you made my day

#15 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
          • 445 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by marak
            Ah gee....thanks ladies. Maybe I will if Tammy tells me how to make a blog happen. I'm not all that ept with these electronic boxes. I'm not all that consistent either...but I'll give it a go.

I have these outbursts from time to time, never considered documenting them. But come to think of it, I suppose I'm at the beginning of this yellow brick road, I'll have at least one spaz a day once the real planning starts.

$20 for 1 flower!!! On the freekin' equator EVEN! I'd sooner steal the tulips off my neighbors lawn and wax preserve them. The nerve. And yes, the "special gift"...let me guess, a bottle of your cheapest swill and 2 pieces of fruit from the local market.

...And way to steal the thunder Kittenheart! I feel bad for the poor girl, but that is pretty darn funny.

...amygirl, my fiance well knows negotiating is not one of my finer points. I'd go berserkers on a builder. I picked a hubby that negotiates for a living, so he'd handle that end.
            Marak - This is great! You are a wonderful writer (sex in the city style!)... About the flowers that is sooo true. My FMIL suggested that I scope the resort out before the wedding and grab some flowers from their garden (LOL)! I might just do that
            Cristi & Jamie
            http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#16 classadiva

classadiva
            • 685 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:01 AM

Oh...this was good...real good. Isn't it something? I thought a DW would be a lot less stressful...turns out...there are just different stresses.

#17 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
              • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:04 PM

marak your posts are cracking me up!!! definitely do the blog.
                "Formerly goNDmay9"
                "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
                http://davf.daisypath.com/rkbnm5.png

#18 mlabbe

mlabbe
                • 784 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

Ah, $20 per flower? I wish! How about $100 for a fresh orchid for my hair? 1 freaking orchid! Is it made of gold?

And how about the peony bouquet I bought at the farmer's market last summer, 3 bunches for $10. Now I need to pay $400?

You say wedding and everyone says che-ching.

#19 baj

baj
                  • 1,555 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

you put a smile on my face & every thing you said was true great vent that we can all relate to I'm sure.

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by marak
                    Ah gee....thanks ladies. Maybe I will if Tammy tells me how to make a blog happen. I'm not all that ept with these electronic boxes. I'm not all that consistent either...but I'll give it a go.
                    you can either go to your usercp (link to usercp) or the blog link which in under the quick links section: link to blogs

happy blogging

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users