Sign in to follow this  
marak

Heavens to mergatroid!

holy hell, this made my night! more please. i rarely actually "LOL" at a post. Awesome. i too feel the same way. what is with the "W" word where vendors think they charge such a ridiculous price for sh!t. ah well....you will sucumb to the madness, i assure you. it will all be worth it in the end wink.gif

That was the best I have ever read too! you should do a blog. I have an account that I use for our wedding webiste. It is WordPress.com — Get a Free Blog Here you should totally set up an account and blog! It would be frickin funny and make so many peoples day, like today.

I have started to wonder about this dw and how come I feel stressed.shots.gif I keep trying to contact the resort for ?'s I need answered and no one calls back or emails me back. I just want to scream constantly and i have 11mths to go......

please continue you made my daypopcorn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by marak View Post
Ah gee....thanks ladies. blush2.gif Maybe I will if Tammy tells me how to make a blog happen. I'm not all that ept with these electronic boxes. I'm not all that consistent either...but I'll give it a go.

I have these outbursts from time to time, never considered documenting them. But come to think of it, I suppose I'm at the beginning of this yellow brick road, I'll have at least one spaz a day once the real planning starts. popcorn.gif

$20 for 1 flower!!! On the freekin' equator EVEN! I'd sooner steal the tulips off my neighbors lawn and wax preserve them. The nerve. And yes, the "special gift"...let me guess, a bottle of your cheapest swill and 2 pieces of fruit from the local market.

...And way to steal the thunder Kittenheart! I feel bad for the poor girl, but that is pretty darn funny.

...amygirl, my fiance well knows negotiating is not one of my finer points. I'd go berserkers on a builder. I picked a hubby that negotiates for a living, so he'd handle that end.
Marak - This is great! You are a wonderful writer (sex in the city style!)... About the flowers that is sooo true. My FMIL suggested that I scope the resort out before the wedding and grab some flowers from their garden (LOL)! I might just do that smile29.gif

Ah, $20 per flower? I wish! How about $100 for a fresh orchid for my hair? 1 freaking orchid! Is it made of gold?

And how about the peony bouquet I bought at the farmer's market last summer, 3 bunches for $10. Now I need to pay $400?

You say wedding and everyone says che-ching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marak View Post
Ah gee....thanks ladies. blush2.gif Maybe I will if Tammy tells me how to make a blog happen. I'm not all that ept with these electronic boxes. I'm not all that consistent either...but I'll give it a go.
you can either go to your usercp (link to usercp) or the blog link which in under the quick links section: link to blogs

happy blogging