Sign in to follow this  
lzbthlr

New with lots of needed riveria maya advice!

Hi my name is lauren and i am getting married in late February/early March of

2011 in Riviera Maya Mexico. We are in the process of choosing a resort with destinationweddings.com. I would love any advice people have for me about either the destination or destinationweddings.com Thank you!!

Dear Lauren how are you welcome to the forum i am from he area of the riviera maya and if there is anything that we can help to answer any question about the area let us know i will be very happy to help.

hey Lauren,

welcome to the forum :) come check out the sub-forums under Mexico - there's tons of useful information.

congrats on your upcoming wedding and HAPPY PLANNING

Hi Lauren, welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. We have many threads on the Rivera Maya area on this forum, just type in the resort name in the search field and you should see several threads pop up with photos and other valuable information that should help narrowing down a resort. We also have some amazing travel agents on here that can also help pick a resort based on your budget.

Happy planning and again, welcome.

Welcome to the forum Lauren! On a snowy day like today you are probably LOVING the thought of a destination wedding! Very awesome.

As far as destinationweddings.com, I believe there are several reviews on them. I did a search and here are just two posts:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...85/#post916168

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...8/#post1059417