Photo

Photographer suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

We are getting married at Excellence PC and I am looking at getting a local photographer in addition to the one included in our package. Any suggestions on who to chose from past experiences?

Thx

#2 ashleed

ashleed
    • 161 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

Athough she is not local, check out Nora Bohanon she has very reasonable rates and does great work! Nora Bohanon

She is also listed on this forum.

#3 nicole8

nicole8
      • 83 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Hey we are using HDC Photo as well as a few other brides they are great. Their website is hdcphoto.com check them out.

#4 Lindsay521

Lindsay521
        • 91 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

I am using Michael Steingard from Canada, he is great!
          Lindsay and Seth
          March 28, 2010 - Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#5 pujbride19

pujbride19
          • 57 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

I am using HDC photos for my Aug. 2010 wedding. I met with Arnaud about a month ago and can't wait to work with him. His pictures are amazing!

#6 Vanedi

Vanedi
            • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:39 AM

My fiance and I are using Erica and Jean-Paul Tait from Tait Photography!
              TAIT Wedding & Boudoir Photography - Washington DC, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Okanagan and Kootenay Photographer

#7 bluestarfishsea

bluestarfishsea
              • 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:52 AM

I just got married at Melia Caribe Tropical last week and it was an amazing experience! I got the free wedding pkg but I paid extra for the beach gazebo bc I loved that it was simple and with the ocean in the background. The free gazebo is huge, more traditional style, and in a garden setting-and more private

The wedding planning was done in a 20 min meeting the day after I arrived. It was easy to choose a set menu, cake flavours, and decoration. Evelyn was great to work with and I found her English was much better than the main wedding coordinator-Laura. Everything went smoothly on the day and we had the reception in the Dominican restaurant -El Guarapo-it was a nice semi private location.

for photographers I used Jorge Allocco at the resort-he did a great job-he captured so many moments! and I did a trash the dress session with Micheal Weiler on an empty beach-I loved the rustic style of his photos. I would highly reccommend both of them-and if you can use both-its great bc you get 2 diff style photos. both guys I used charged $550 for a dvd of photos

If you have any specific questions-pls message me-I would love to help!

#8 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
                • 233 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#9 Diva

Diva
                  • 682 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Thanks! :)

#10 VBVB

VBVB
                    • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

We're using Phil Steingard.. Michael Steingard is his VERY talented nephew.. Can't say enough great things about both of them!!!!!
                      Venessa & Derek
                      February 25, 2011
                      Majestic Colonial in sunny Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

http://tickers.Ticke....581d/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users