Sign in to follow this  
FutureOwens2011

Engaged Christmas Eve

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I am newly engaged! We have NO IDEA where we want to go or how we want to do it. We are looking at early 2011, maybe March but it will ultimately depend on where we choose as our location.

Some areas we are looking at are Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Greece, Hawaii...

I look forward to experiencing this wonderful journey of planning with all of you.

All the best!

Jennifer

hi Jennifer! Congrats on your engagement!! I too got engaged on Xmas eve :) I am looking towards planning our wedding in Cabo. I have already found a TON of useful information on this site and i am sure you will too! Good luck!

Kristen Bell

Hi Jennifer, congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum. I think you'll love it here, we have many reviews and photos to just about all the popular wedding destinations. What you might want to do first is come up with a budget, then start researching locations that fit within that budget. We have some great travel agents on here as well, that might come in handy as well.

Best of luck and happy planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureOwens2011 View Post
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I am newly engaged! We have NO IDEA where we want to go or how we want to do it. We are looking at early 2011, maybe March but it will ultimately depend on where we choose as our location.

Some areas we are looking at are Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Greece, Hawaii...

I look forward to experiencing this wonderful journey of planning with all of you.

All the best!
Jennifer
congrads and welcome to the forum