Has anyone had Michelle Turner (photographer) lately?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 january2011bride

• 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm just in the process of booking Michelle Turner to photograph of Dreams PV wedding Dec 20. Just curious if anyone has had her recently. I am interested in looking at a bunch of photos of one wedding. Her photos are amazing, but I haven't seen a bunch from one day.

#2 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hi. Michelle just photographed my November 6th wedding. I love my wedding pictures and she was really easy to work with.

The only thing I would suggest is to come up with a list beforehand with must haves and discuss with her. I did meet with her, but didn't have a list. She didn't get a shot of my entire group or a shot of our wedding rings (minor images but ones I wanted none the less). She'll shoot anything you ask for (with in reason i'm sure). I asked for some shots on the fly during the reception and she was more than accommodating.

Bonus: She is super fast (without sacrificing quality) so you're spending less time posing for pictures and more time celebrating with your friends and family.

Here is a link to the slideshow from my wedding day:

Jennie and Reggie

#3 jmred

• 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:57 AM

Hi Jenniebey,

What's your wedding location? - its lovely! I also plan to source Michelle - pics were fabulous.

#4 michetta

• 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

From the pictures, it looks like Playa Fiesta Beachclub & Hotel just south of PV. It is a stunning property.

#5 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hi jmred,

I don't check the forums too often so sorry for the late response.  Michetta is correct. That is Playa Fiesta Beachclub & Hotel.  Absolutely loved having that as my wedding location and just went back this last December for another visit.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users