Photo

FInally getting somewhere!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yanettg

yanettg
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

I have finally got an official confirmation on my photographer and resort! I had been trying to contact Photo Souvenir for months but never got a response. Unfortunately, my original date of Aug. 4th 2010 was booked and they wrent available til the 9th! Well my FI knew how much I wanted PhotoSouvenir to take our pics and offered to switch the wedding date even though his job gives him a HARD time about time off(even for his wedding). He is great:) to put up a fight to get the photographer I want:) Any who, I also confirmed my resort at Grand Paradise Bavarro b/c it was more affordable for my friends and family, although I really wanted the Magestic Colonial.
    I can't wait to get my pictures taken! I also decided on a TTD session!

#2 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

Very exciting!! congrats!!!!! I'm glad it is going to work out -- is the photographer you are getting for the ceremony also doing the TTD?

I am switching resorts after the first week from Grand Palladium to Dreams Palm Beach, and I'm trying to figure out a way to do a TTD the second week without paying an arm and a leg for another photographer.

Congrats again!! :)

#3 yanettg

yanettg
      • 44 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

Thanks! Yes the same photographer is doing the TTD. It's a little less than $300 dollars the session. Im sure if you contact them it wouldn't be a different price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users