mrseddy

Mrseddy's (long) MOON PALACE REVIEW-11/27/09- HEAVY PICS!!

What a wonderful review! It sounds like your day was perfect, isn't the Moon Palace amazing! We were married there almost 2 years ago, and I can't wait to go back! You looked so beautiful!! Congrats on being a MRS!

Wow your reviews is awesome! I showed my FI and he even thought it was beautiful. Your review is going to be so helpful to those of us getting married this year.

If you get unlimited private functions do you still have to pay the $400 a table for the reception or is the reception free?

The reception was free! That's why we didn't care if some tables only had 8 people versus 10. I didn't expect the reception to be included so that was an added bonus.

Hola Moon Palace Brides!

Terrific review! My Husband & I were married at Moon Palace January 29, 2009 with 30+ guests joining us.

This was the most magical experience ~ the resort made us shine wink.gif

We are heading back with a crew to celebrate our 1st Year Married!! Depart in 2 weeks ~ you will love it so much; you'll end up returning every year!

I would recommend MP to the most discerning Bride.

Wishing each of you All the Best!

Laura Hale-Grifa

Thanks for posting your detailed review. Everything looks gorgeous! That first pic you posted walking down the isle is SUPERB! Your photographer Linda did a fabulous job. Glad your BM pointed you in her direction.