Photo

Exclusively weddings.com coupon

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:10 AM

Hey girls... I just order my invites from exclusivelyweddings.com.. i choose the dream castle invite (937-0111) which I wasnt crazy about when i saw it online but ordered it as one of the 5 free samples they let you order and when it came i love love loved it... we were gonna go with the passport invites and then saw how much it would be to order then we were gonna go with cards & pockets but realized how much work was involved so for just under $200 we got 100 of the invites, 100 response cards, & 100 multi- purpose cards to write our wedding websites & reservation info.. we only needed 70 but for the options were 75 or 100 and the price was only $1.00 difference... anyways getting to the point of the post... when i ordered my samples from them they included a 10% off coupon (coupon code INVSMPL) but upon searching the internet i found a coupon for 20% off and to my surprise it actually worked... i dont know when it expires so i am sorry if it ends sometime soon it didnt say when.. but for 20% off your order of $100+ the coupon code is EMX31.. hope someone else is able to use that for a great saving like i did.. i saved $50 off my order which was AWESOME
    Edward & Christina
    Melia Caribe Tropical
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    June 26th, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users