Photo

I love BDWF

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hat0112

hat0112
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:45 PM

I just want to say how grateful I am that this site exists! I come on here all the time and it has really helped me. My FI isn’t’ big on the planning so I am able to get information and talk to other brides about things.

I made the mistake of posting on another community (not sure if I can say the name) only once and people are so nasty and rude over there!!! Everyone here has always, ALWAYS been nice, kind, and polite and I am SOOOO thankful!!!!
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#2 Sheree10

Sheree10
    • 1,026 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

I agree. I love this place. EVERYONE has been so nice and helpful. I have posted on another site too and didn't feel too comfortable so I just Lurk over there. I tend to participate more on this site. Only bad thing is that I can spend hours on here and I get so many ideas that i get carried away with the planning. But all the stuff is great. It's definately wonderful to meet new people and get ideas.
      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#3 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:24 AM

to BDW and Congratulations!!!

This web site has helped me tremendously planning a perfect wedding!!!

#4 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

I feel the same! I can't believe this is the last forum I discovered! I found Wedding Bells, The Knot, Canadian Bride, etc, etc but I wasn't interested in most of the discussions there (non-destination related) but then I stumbled upon this one! WOW! Exactly what I was looking for.

#5 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
          • 417 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:46 AM

I have to admit I am addicted! Everyone is terrific. I was almost done my planning when I found this place, but all of the terrific ideas inspired me to do even more.
            I am so Thankful for all the great peeps here!
            I hope I can help some other brides as much as I was.
            Everyones positive feedback is so wonderful!
            Thanks

#6 marak

marak
            • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:33 AM

Love, love...seriously, I've been a lurker for some time...being that me and hubby to be have put off the wedding for a wee bit. ...And since we may not be doing a DW anymore and I have been trying to find a resource like this for dirty Jersey wedding and CAN'T!!!

Seriously this is the best forum going. Thank you Tammy and thank all you gals that make this a great place to call home base.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users