Labels for OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 codom21

• 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

I am looking at all of these cute OOT bags and I was wondering where do I find those adorable labels of the stick figures to put on my survival kits? Thanks!

#2 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

They were originally posted by Da.Shmoopies. You can search and it will come up, but since you're a noob you won't be able to open the attachment. You have to have 150 posts to be able to open any attachments

#3 punkie569

• 255 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:25 PM

I've used the search and I've opened the attachments and I've yet to find something that I can use. It might just be me and my lack of computer skills but I've had a hard time saving the images for me to use. Maybe once you have enough posts you can find something that works for you but I just wanted to warn you it might not be as easy as you think. Good luck!
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#4 vintentia

• 171 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

mum guest  i am in the same boat!

#5 dmkn77

• 164 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:44 PM

I'm working my way to downloading attachments too. I sure hope it won't be all for nothing if I can't use them!

#6 hulagirl132

• 194 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Thanks for the info on the downloading the template. Hopefully I will be able to download them soon.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users