Purple Items Wanted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

I'm getting married in Mexico in October and am looking for purple items, preferably darker purple.

Also, looking for flower hair pins/combs.

#2 crazyldy

• 174 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

My colors are purple and lime. I am getting married Jan 26th. I will let you know what I have left over

#3 lil_reeves

• 237 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

My colours were purple and lime too...like my monogram. I have 40 satin purple chair bows and I believe, sorry I have to recount 12 long crinkle taffeta (I think it's called) table runners. Great for decorating as well!!! Here are some pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry I don't have a better pic of the table runners. If you are interested I can take some new pics for you. I am willing to sell it all for $50 CAD + the cost of shipping.

#4 bridej9

• 180 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:03 PM

I found my hair flower on etsy.com - my colors are purple and lime also!

The hair flower was by 5eizen oy was a real touch ivory flower with purple feathers and tooling with a bling cluster in the center, very classic with a touch of fun!

#5 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

I have 44 dark purple organza chair sashes left. Here's the link to my sell thread: http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/
            Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
            Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
            Leftover Wedding Items FS:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users