35 replies to this topic

#31 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

thanks again for all that attended the webinar. I sent the list of attendees to the wedding department for the complimentary gift.

if you DID NOT attend the webinar and lie to the resort and said you did just to get the complimentary gift you are VERY shady. The amenity was negotiated by me for attendees.

if it is found out that you are trying to deceive the resort and say you attended the webinar when you did not, you may lose forum priviledges.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#32 Knbell22

Knbell22
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

Thanks again for putting this together! Very kind of you to negotiate the extra amenity... I will be looking forward to it :)

You're awesome!

#33 mslis007

mslis007
    • 159 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Thanks Tammy! I am so glad I attended the webinar, it reassured me that I booked the right place for my wedding!

#34 S&S Ho

S&S Ho
      • 25 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

Darn! I missed it. Does anyone know if there will be another Webinar coming up anytime soon?

#35 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

S&S,

i am not sure when the next dreams webinar will be...if you check back witht he forum or sign up for our newsletter, i will post the next time one is scheduled.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#36 S&S Ho

S&S Ho
        • 25 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:57 PM

Thanks Tammy! I'll be checking this forum every chance I get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users