#21 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hi kristen

We will have a small presentation on your computer screen that will go over the different packages etc. We will also have a Q & A session. It will run about an hour but if during the presentation all of your questions are answered you can log off earlier and enjoy your weelkend

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 Knbell22

Knbell22
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

Cool! Sounds great, can't wait!

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

another bump...this webinar starts in 18 minutes

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:22 PM

Thanks Tammy! It was great!!!! :)

#25 Amb09

Amb09
      • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

Thank you so much! Very helpful information!!

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

thanks for attending everyone...we had a great turnout of about 20 brides and over 30 questions asked.

I hope everyone got their questions answered properly.

If not, please post questions here and i will try to get them answered.

Awards and recognition: 

#27 Kristin_And_Stewart

Kristin_And_Stewart
        • 153 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Thanks a lot for organizing this Tammy! It was a great way to touch base and get a whole bunch of questions answered. Especially the questions we hadn't thought of but other brides had asked.

#28 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:41 AM

Thanks Tammy, the webinar was great. I had to log in from the road as I was driving, would it be possible to send me a copy of the presentation or tell me where I can find it. If it is the one available from the Dreams Los Cabos website, I have it. Thanks again for hosting the webinar, it was very helpful.

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:22 PM

hey ladies,

the doc used for the webinar is here: http://bestdestinati....ing-etc-47713/

i also copied and pasted all the info in the thread so if you cannot download the info is still available to you.

if you attended the webinar and would like a copy of the powerpoint doc but cannot download, email me at admin@bestdestinationwedding.com and i will email it to you. this offer is ONLY for those that attended the webinar. if you did not and want it, download it from the thread above.

Awards and recognition: 

#30 Knbell22

Knbell22
            • 129 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:29 PM

Thanks Tammy! This was very helpful and I had my Fiance listen in so he got a good feel for how things work :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users