Hope this helps!

#12 kkanderson

• 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

so much great info. Thanks

#13 krebsler

• 153 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

Lola is amazing to work with and responds to emails by the next day. From her photo gallery it seems as though her work is beautiful as well.

#14 bnpear

• 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

I worked with our Dreams Los Cabos WC, Mariana, to purchase and manage our flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres). She got us an excellent price through their floral vendor. During my search, I found that the prices she was able to quote us were much cheaper than the quotes I was given my contacting the vendors directly myself. The flowers were gorgeous too! I know that the Dreams website has some sample photos of the flowers they provide--but it really doesn't do them justice.

Just to give you an example of my cost savings: I paid $100 for a large bridal bouquet with white roses, white hydrangeas, and white orchids. The bouquet was wrapped at the stem with a thick white satin ribbon and pearl tipped pins. I also bought some silver rhinestone pins to stick in the actual bouquet (bought them for less that $5 at Michael's).

#15 Jess3414

• 218 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

I have been working with Rosio over at Florenta and she is great! We've done everything over email and im so pleased with the examples shes showed me and I thought the pricing was really reasonable. I can't WAIT to see my actual flowers!!

#16 Ashley*

• 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

Good to know...thanks for the input!
              Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#17 kclyburn

• 153 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:59 AM

Mazarte does great work but the are very expensive. I would go with Florenta or Arete!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users