Sign in to follow this  
Boston Bride 2009

Debbie & Benny's Wedding Photos by our PHENOMENAL photog Corinna Raznikov

These are fantastic pictures and your wedding looked like it was a blast!!! You were gorgeous and I absolutely ADORE your reception dress wink.gif Congrats to an incredibly beautiful couple cheers.gif

Great photos! I absolutely love your DH's expression when he realized who was taking the pictures, that was priceless! And I love that you got photos of everyone, I think that it is fantastic. You two looked stunning, in both outfits! I think that it's fun that the both of you changed - I had seen the bride do it before, but not the groom!

Mlabbe,

I completely forgot to write that the photographer was a suprise for Benny. He had no idea that I had flown her in. She did our engagement pictures and we just loved her. We thought there was no way we could afford her in DR and I made it happen for him!!! I think the suprise was one of the best parts of the week.

Benny is very fashionable so he didn't want to miss out of the outfit change. Plus it was super super hot and he sweat through his shirt from the ceremony...you'll notice my brother changed too for the same reason. And honestly I had two dresses for that reason. I was dying in my wedding dress it was so hot.