2nd marriage do a veil?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:40 AM

Ok so I have gone back on forth on this.....
    For all the 2nd go-around ladies :) did you or are you wearing a veil?
    I feel like I should and shouldnt. I dont know.

Thanks in advance!

#2 jbrodhead82

jbrodhead82
    • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:53 AM

I have gone back and forth over wearing a veil too... I think I am just going to wait until I find "the" dress and hope the answer comes to me then... if you want to wear one, I don't see any reason you shouldn't!

~Jessica

#3 SusieQ

SusieQ
      • 1,603 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:54 AM

I am a second time round bride... No veil for me.... I just couldn't stand it blowing around on me.

#4 mlabbe

mlabbe
        • 784 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

I say, do as you want! It doesn't matter if it's your first time or not - it's your wedding!

#5 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
          • 166 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'm wearing a veil...again :-) I like veils and think it will look awesome with my dress. Do what you want girlfriend!!

#6 s_katrese

s_katrese
            • 182 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:42 PM

When my mother got married for the 2nd time she did not wear a veil, but I agree with PP it's your wedding do what you feel/think is right.

#7 torywedd

torywedd
              • 169 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

go w/ your gut instinct.....veil or no veil, u will still b a beautyful bride

#8 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

Thanks ladies. I still am going back and forth. I think I need to go visit my dress and look at options. If I didnt do a veil I would do a haircomb. So many choices!

#9 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

Im wearing one granted i didn't have a "wedding" the first time around but I believe a veil is so representative of being a bride. I don't see it as a thing just for first time brides but as something symbolic for ANY bride :)! But you definitely have to do what you feel is best for you. If you want you can also wear a nice fascinatior pin in your hair that is either plain or with a little "netting" be it in tule or just netting fabric to give it the feel of a veil without having a veil :) Hope that makes sense! lol Sort of like this.

#10 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kuteliya
                      Im wearing one granted i didn't have a "wedding" the first time around but I believe a veil is so representative of being a bride. I don't see it as a thing just for first time brides but as something symbolic for ANY bride :)! But you definitely have to do what you feel is best for you. If you want you can also wear a nice fascinatior pin in your hair that is either plain or with a little "netting" be it in tule or just netting fabric to give it the feel of a veil without having a veil :) Hope that makes sense! lol Sort of like this.
                      oooooooooooooh. I like it!!!! Hmmm I wonder if it would go with my dress...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users