Photo

DJ Mannia- Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 swojdyla

swojdyla
  • 184 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

Would anyone mind sharing their play list they gave the DJ? I don't even know where to start. Did u just give them an idea of what u like don't like and hope for the best? Thanks

#42 cdc150

cdc150
    • 332 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:44 AM

I would love to see this too, we are lost!

Originally Posted by swojdyla 

Would anyone mind sharing their play list they gave the DJ? I don't even know where to start. Did u just give them an idea of what u like don't like and hope for the best? Thanks

#43 jamie0820

jamie0820
      • 183 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hi girls---message me privately if you want to know our list....Now that I'm married, I dont check this website that often!

#44 Chris Elias28

Chris Elias28
        • 15 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

You can check out DJ Mannia's BDW Page here, under wedding vendors: http://www.bestdesti...tion-punta-cana

If you have any new pictures, videos, or insight, share it on his review page

Thanks!

#45 brendee2005

brendee2005
          • 456 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

Do they ask for a playlist? And when do you send it to them? I've gotten as far as booking that's it. I.don't know when I supposed to do any of that..

#46 ska2m

ska2m
            • Site Supporter
            • 150 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

they ask that you send it to them at least one week in advance. I sent them my playlist like 2 weeks and then they told me if they needed me to get them songs that they didn't had. They pretty much had everything, one of mine was a Polish song and they had it.

Originally Posted by brendee2005 

Do they ask for a playlist? And when do you send it to them? I've gotten as far as booking that's it. I.don't know when I supposed to do any of that..

#47 pfeiffla

pfeiffla
              • 155 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

I have also heard they are fantastic!  I am getting married at Dreams Punta Cana and when I contacted DJ Mannia, they told me to book through my resort :)

#48 brendee2005

brendee2005
                • 456 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Oh great!! I was a little nervous about them not having certain songs or genre... I guess we've made a great choice! Thanks :)

they ask that you send it to them at least one week in advance. I sent them my playlist like 2 weeks and then they told me if they needed me to get them songs that they didn't had. They pretty much had everything, one of mine was a Polish song and they had it.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by brendee2005 

#49 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
                  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:38 PM

I'm hoping I can fit DJ Mannia in my budget!!!!! :)

#50 CAPTJACKB1

CAPTJACKB1
                    • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hi,

I am so happy to hear a positive word about a DJ. So many new and upcoming DJs are still learning the ropes. In most if not all cases a good DJ should have at least 10-15 years experience. One who has LEARNED form past mistakes that the newbies are still going to make' introducing the wrong names; wrong first dance song; not knowing how to read a crowd ages 5-99; talking too much; stopping the song by pushing the wrong button;ect.

Everyone always check references! www.themusicdoctor.com

Your DJ no doubt has a great deal of experence. IN HINDSIGHT many wish they would have spent a little more time and perhaps money on their entertainment.

what is worth more? Consider:  the average per person cost for a vegetable platter is $7.50 per person. Multiply that times an average event of 150 people and that totals ($1125 or more) or great entertainment to last you 5 hours of dancing and wedding reception directing --$1195 or so. (A good DJ will put upwards of 20 hours or more into planning each of their events) 

BTW, if any brides to be are reading this and are looking for a nice elegant simple but powerful Father Daughter song check out

alwaysdaddy. com ...I am the only person in the world that sells it. It might be just what you are looking for, for your Dad

I'm attempting to reach as many Brides and Fathers as possible so they don't lose out on at least hearing this darling little song Always Daddy. please don't be mad that I am offering it on different websites that feature Brides. If it was your song wouldn't you do the same?....:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users