Sign in to follow this  
azulskies

My Mostly DIY Pocketfold Invites..Opinions Please!

I really think that they look fantastic! They look very professional and I love the wrap-around address labels. Oh, and the online RSVP looks great...it's fitting for a DW and isn't tacky at all. Good job!

They look great!

I will be sending out mostly RSVP's online but for ones I know that dont like to use a computer I will be sending out the traditional RSVP.

Did you order the invited from cards and pockets? And attach all the info yourself?

They look great, good job! I am on my way to start making my own invitations and I don't even know where to begin, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrench0621 View Post
These look great- love the color combo.

Can you tell me what fonts you used for the invite?
Thanks! I used Amaze & Copperplate Gothic Light for my fonts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
Did you order the invited from cards and pockets? And attach all the info yourself?

They look great, good job! I am on my way to start making my own invitations and I don't even know where to begin, haha!
Thank you :) Yep, I ordered the envelopes, cardstock & pocketfolds when C&P was having a sale. I then designed the invite, inserts, map, monogram & wrap around label and cut everything out myself. But of course with much inspiration from this board!

They look fantastic!! I decided to go with pocketfolds as well and ordered everything from Cards and Pockets. They were great to work with!