• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

Great pictures! I love the ones of you walking away on the beach with the mountains in the background.

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

love these! my favorites ... your sassy leg shot, sitting on the sand w/the wedding party, and the ass grab! they all look like you're so happy, and having so much fun. even the "posed" ones look natural.

#13 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RAENJAY
        It is amazing that our first date was in 1992 ~ it's almost like the wedding rekindled this hidden spark. The flowers on the table were the ones on the arch at the beach, all the shells my MOH brought with her, we used them at my shower in PA.

We're all planning an "anniversary" trip to either Punta Cana or Rivieria Maya for June '08- wanna come Then we can celebrate together.
        Wow! you've been together 15 years. Your wedding was truly beautiful and you two just look so happy.

Anniversary trip....hmmm...that sounds sooooo tempting!!
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

i can't wait to see.,..but i am swamped so will try after i close up shop

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

Congrats, your pics are amazing, and the two of you look great in every single one. I'm so happy for you!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#16 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
          • 402 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

Congratulations Stephanie! Your pictures are gorgeous. You both look so happy. I love your colors and flowers. I am glad everything turned out perfect for you!
            Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
            Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
            Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#17 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:19 PM

Sure you get married on the 23rd and already have your pics and slideshow, I get married on the FIFTH and still nothing.. But hey your keeping me entertained so that's good.. lol..

Those are great and you two look really happy.

#18 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

I'm so happy for you Stephanie!!! Congrats again!

#19 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
                • 550 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
                • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
                • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mlb36
                Great pictures! I love the ones of you walking away on the beach with the mountains in the background.
                The one at the end? That's one of my favorites - until the other 900 arrive anyway. :-)

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                love these! my favorites ... your sassy leg shot, sitting on the sand w/the wedding party, and the ass grab! they all look like you're so happy, and having so much fun. even the "posed" ones look natural.
                I didn't even realize the ass grab at that point in time. And I also don't remember showing some leg on the steps - thank goodness for pictures, or I would forget everything.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                Wow! you've been together 15 years. Your wedding was truly beautiful and you two just look so happy.

Anniversary trip....hmmm...that sounds sooooo tempting!!
                Well, you've got an open invitiation anytime. :-)

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                Sure you get married on the 23rd and already have your pics and slideshow, I get married on the FIFTH and still nothing.. But hey your keeping me entertained so that's good.. lol..

Those are great and you two look really happy.
                Hang in there, you'll get yours soon. The actual picture-pictures will be here in 4 days, I can't wait.
                Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
                June 23, 2007
                Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
                Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#20 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Your pictures are so great!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users