Sign in to follow this  
JenniferSS

El Dorado & Azul resorts- web Seminar Jan. 19 Honeymoon, vacations & weddings

January 19 - El Dorado & Azul Resorts- El Dorado - Al Inclusive Adult Only - Honeymoons, Vacations & Destination Weddings ~ Riviera Maya Resorts • Webinar

Join us as we explore all 3 of the El Dorado - Adult Only All Inclusive Resorts in Riviera Maya Mexico ( El Dorado Royale & Casitas, El Dorado Seaside Suites and El Dorado Maromar ) plus the two Azul Resorts ( Azul Beach and Azul Sensatori) and why they would offer an amazing Honeymoon, Destination Wedding or Romantic Vacation getaway! The second half of the webinar will feature Destination Weddings.

We may even have the head of weddings participate in the question & answer session!

Limited Space Register Here - https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/schedule...c=sq4ikxurim7y

Hi Ladies!

TA Tammy asked me to post this here for all of you! We are having a webinar with Karisma resorts-El Dorado's & Azuls on Tuesday January 19-

This is for those looking for a great vacation or honeymoon and destination wedding brides! First we'll be discusing the resorts and then we'll get into the Destination weddings and the Promotions that are being offered!

We may also have the head of weddings join us- if there are enough brides/potential registered!

For your guests that haven't booked yet this is great for them to get extra perks!

For everyone that attends & Books within 30 days-

Free upgrade

$50usd Spa Credit

For weddings-

Free upgrade

$50usd Spa Credit

Weddings-(Deposit the wedding before April 15th 2010-Valid for travel through December 22, 2011)

5-15 Rooms

20% off the room rate,

20% off private events

16-30 Rooms

Complimentary suite Bride & groom

20% off the room rate,

20% off private events

31 plus rooms

Complimentary suite Bride & groom

Additional complimentary suite ( double occupancy) for every 15 paid rooms

20% off the room rate,

20% off private events

For Honeymooners -

Free upgrade

$50usd Spa Credit

Free Honeymoon package - If they are Honeymooners/anniversary*

For vacations that are traveling before Feb 28

Free upgrade

$50usd Spa Credit

An added value coupon different for each hotel -

Sensatori -Free mani & Pedi

Azul Beach- candlelit dinner & two hrs of Free babysitting

El Dorado maroma- Free horseback riding on the beach

A Family group -not a wedding

Free upgrade

$50usd Spa Credit

Family and friends vacation planner Complimentary that includes a Dinner for UP to 20 persons Free and guarantee

Here is the link to register for the webinar! Feel free to share this !

https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/schedule...c=sq4ikxurim7y

They do have to attend and book with Sand & Sun Vacations ( and mention BDW) ! Hope to see you there!

Do you know when your going to have another webinar for Azul resorts? Azul Sensatori is one of my leading resort choices but i would love to learn more. I took the Sandals webinar and it was super informative! Please let me know if an Azul one is coming down the pike.