Photo

Venting and need advice

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Luli

Luli
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

Thank goodness for this forum LOL... HELP!! Im stuck and don't know what to do im getting married in 2011 and my FI has 3 bestfriends so because he couldnt pick 2 out of the 3 to be his best man i said dont worry i can have a third MOH but heres the thing... we went out to dinner with one of his bestfriends and his wife, they asked how are the wedding plans? and i started well we are having complications because he cant pick 2 out of three bla bla bla....so we decided have u, tom and craig be the best man... oooooopsy i put my foot in it but it was an accident... when we get home my FI says to me how could have done that you ruined it for me i wanted to tell him formaly, you told them my thoughts everything..(to be honest with you I didnt realize, i thought my FI had already told him he was part of the bridal party and one the bestman, becuase we new 100% he was one of the 3)... so now my FI is all mad at me and told me i might aswell do it all myself and tell everyone who we want in bridal party. everyones advice will be greatly appreciated... thanks so much for reading.
    All the best to you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

#2 Rainfall

Rainfall
    • 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Let him blow off his steam, he will apologize and everything will be ok!

#3 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:22 PM

I would tell him to still do something formal for his guys. This way he doesn't feel like he lost out on the opportunity. If he still wants to make a big deal out of it tell him to suck it up lol. Keep us posted on how it goes!
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#4 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

Definitely suggest him doing something really nice for them. He will cool off eventually, it was an honest mistake Im sure he will understand it.

#5 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

I would still have him do something for them. If that is what he wants. It is not to late!

#6 mlabbe

mlabbe
            • 784 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:18 PM

I'm sure he'll calm down and see that you meant no harm by it - obviously had you known this in advance, it wouldn't have happened! As long as he knows that you're sorry and feel terrible, he'll get over it!

#7 Luli

Luli
              • 23 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

Hi everyone thank you so much for your advice, it helped alot :) so it has all been fixed. YAY. I just keep telling my FI i felt terrible about it all and he is all good with that. ahhhh MEN!! lol.
                Love this forum.
                xoxo

#8 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

he will calm down dont worry with it being regarding the wedding he wont care in a few days.he can still do something formal to tell them all together?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users