Photo

LF: A Maggie Karena Royale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 surprise4us

surprise4us
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

Hi I was looking to see if anyone has a Maggie Sottero for sale. I am looking for the Karena Royale in a street size 4 or 6.
    Thanks

#2 isaidyes

isaidyes
    • 269 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:09 PM

That's my dress! :) Mine is a size 10 but I did end up having it taken in. It's honestly a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful dress. I got it from Ritchie Bridal - cost $1500 ouch!

I'm getting married January 17th but after that I've got no use for it - I'd be happy to sell it to you. You'd obviously have to get it taken in seeing as how you're looking for a 4 or 6 size. How tall are you?

#3 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
      • 531 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

Beautiful dress! Not sure if Davids Bridal is an option for you, but they have something similar but the price is fabulous. Maybe you could add a different colour sash. Just an idea. I hope you find the perfect dress!

Here is the link: David's Bridal - Beaded lace trumpet with godet inserts at skirt hem and charmeuse sash.
        Mrs. Young

#4 surprise4us

surprise4us
        • 119 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

Isaidyes, thanks That might be an option please let me know after your wedding, I love the dress it is soooo amazing.

I actually did look at the davids bridal one that was my first choice before i saw the maggie. THanks.

#5 isaidyes

isaidyes
          • 269 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:45 AM

I will definately keep you posted! The sash in my dress is white, but I'm sure you could get it changed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users